Sunday, October 21, 2007

Well this is great - a BlogSpot Blog for Me


I'm Here at last.

I have been commenting on another BlogSpot blog for a few weeks now and didn't realise that it was hosted by Google let alone how good it is!

I've been Blogging on BigBlog http://terrys.bigblog.com.au/ since early Oct. this year, and with the problems that I (and all) BigBloggers experience with the BigBlog system I wouldn't be surprised to see more come across to Blogger in the next few months (some people are slow!).

I just tried to add a photo to this post and got an error message that the system isn't able to download photos at the moment - wow BigBlog - here we go again...

Well, I'll give this a go for awhile and see how it pans out!

Terry

2 comments:

  1. looks like I am the first to comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Les. I haven't done much here yet!

    I'm going to try to post each day about whatevers on my little mind!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are allowed for google account owners only from 18th March 2010 due to anonymous crap comments.