Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Phew - Now that that's all over with.....

Hope you all had a good time celebrating Christmas, New Year, and the fact that you are now going to be another year older.

Boy the years fly by as you start to grow hair in and on your ears.

It seems that the 2 things that continue to grow on the human body are the nose, and the ears. Have a look at people around the age of 70. All ears and nose. Now I have the same things in common with them. Heck!

Anyway, Lorna, Michael and I had a few friends down for the traditional BBQ on Boxing Day. Couldn't do it Christamas day 'cause we were both working in a nursing home. We all had a traditional Good Time. Michael and my other son Paul Drank most of the beer - 1-1/2 slabs between the three of us. Michael has now been crowned #1 Dunn Piss Pot.

Last night was New Years Eve, and I abstained except for 2 stubbies. Michael managed to down 14. Once again confirming his title.

If he buggars up my internet conection again this month, I'm a'gonna cut him off at the knees. (that's the only way I could ever reach high enough to pat him GENTLY on the head!!!). He ran me out of download resources, watching bloody u-tube videos last month. That's why I haven't been posting.

All has settled down and I'm enjoying my 4th stubby for the arvo (or is it 5th? Ah well, who's countin' anyways, burp).

All the best to you all. Hope it's a good year for you.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Terry, just dropped by because I can now as it's the begining of my monthly billing period and I have a whole 1GB to use again.
    I'm on my third Rum & Cola,(over 4 hour period), take it easy.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you had a lovely christmas and new year....

    Ahhh kids , we can always rely on them to take away our fun on the internet...Mine have been doing exactly the same thing ....lol...

    I really excited about the fact that my ears and nose will keep growing...NOT...lol....

    Must admit i`ve been enjoying a few drinks myself these holidays....But who cares, you only live once and why not make the most of it...

    Take care for now and have a great weekend...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are allowed for google account owners only from 18th March 2010 due to anonymous crap comments.