Saturday, December 17, 2011

Photo Watermarks

After reading a post by Downunder Doug on FaceBook about having some of his photos stolen, I decided to investigate what was available for photoshop to batch watermark images.

I found the following link which provides an installable photoshop applet that does exactly what I was looking for -- however, for those interested, it will only work for photoshop CS5 and above.

www.russellbrown.com/scripts.html

I recommend this app. It works beautifully, and it very user friendly.

Here's an example of a watermark added to one of my images:

2 comments:

  1. That is a lovely photo.
    Thanks for the link, will investigate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Margaret, but I can't take credit. The photo was taken by a professional.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are allowed for google account owners only from 18th March 2010 due to anonymous crap comments.