Saturday, December 17, 2011

Bugga

I decided that I've done enough work so I dropped an angle-grinder with a metal cutting blade on my foot. 4 tendons sliced plus a few nerves. I was careful not to cut any artries.

Guess the work will have to wait for a few months. I've got this great big (Heavy) special boot on my foot to weigh me down.

I'd like to take this oportunity to wish you, one and all, a very merry Christmas, and a happy and prosperous new year.

And please take my advice  --  do NOT resort to dropping an angle-grinder on yourself to escape work. It is definitely not recommended.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness,
    So sorry you did that.
    Hope your foot is soon mended.

    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you & your wife....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Margaret. The foot is getting a bit better each day, but I have to wear a special boot for 6 weeks, even in bed, and it's very heavy.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are allowed for google account owners only from 18th March 2010 due to anonymous crap comments.