Thursday, March 18, 2010

What a joke Bigpond Bigblog is

I decided that I would duplicate the last post that I just put on this site on my BigBlog. However, I had to change the wording somewhat and here's the joke - BigBlog said that 'Broadband' was a naughty word, so I had to change it to 'Internet'. But BigBlog didn't mind me using the word 'Bloody' (which is commonly used as a swear word by Ozies).

I can't find anything objectionable about the word 'Broadband' - can you?

So in future - like I said before - I'm giving BB a BLOODY BIG MISS. I'm deleting my blog on BB for good so I am not tempted to try again, it's just a waste of time.

Thanks for listening to such a Grumpy bugga (Buggar or Bugga refering to Buggary, which in court is referred to as 'The abominable Crime Of Buggary' refers to a sextual act between to males involing penetration of the anal sphincter, and is also used as a swear work - I must try it out on BB, Oh! shit no! Not again)

Grumpy as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are allowed for google account owners only from 18th March 2010 due to anonymous crap comments.