Saturday, June 27, 2009

Anyone know what's happening with Grotty?

I've been a bit worried about Grotty. She doesn't respond to any of the messages that I leave on her sites.

I just sent her an email and hope to hear back from her.

It's sad that people drop out of circulation. I know I did for a few years. I missed talking to people, but I was sufferring from depression at the time and couldn't even put two consecutive words together, let alone put a post on any of my sites.

I hope that Grotty comes back - I miss her wit and the conversations that we used to have.

Grotty was the first person that I ever spoke to on BigBlog. She was the one that took the time to welcome me there and introduce me to some of the other people on the Blog at that time. (We need to have more people like Grotty. And especially, we need to have Grotty!)

If she hadn't done that, I would probably not have carried through with my first block, and have dropped out of site without ever talking to the friends that I have met here.

Sometimes Grotty is kinky and strange, and at other times she is completely down-to-earth. She is a rare mixture of fun and love for all the things that she does - besides being a darned better photographer the I am.

3 comments:

  1. I used to often pop into Grotty's blog. I remember once I made a wallpaper, posted it on the net and Grotty loved it, she was forever grateful. In her times of deep trouble she always seemed to be concerned about others. I hope she comes back too.
    People come and go from blogs for all different reasons. It's kind of sad when they don't post anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'day,
    Yes I miss Grotty also.
    She was one of the first people to comment on my bigblog too.
    I don't blog much now, I think the novelty has worn off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She has cancelled her connection and just using the hostel's cafe machines now....she is on facebook a bit....
    cheers

    ReplyDelete

Comments are allowed for google account owners only from 18th March 2010 due to anonymous crap comments.